Signal Processing Repository (SigPort) is an online repository of manuscripts, reports, technical white papers, theses, and supporting materials. Created and supported by the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), SigPort collects technical material of interests to the broad signal processing community. It hosts material to help individuals obtain early and broad exposure on their work.
THE SIGPORT ADVANTAGE
• Verifiable record with time stamp and unique citable URL
• Your Document, Your Rights -- free to publish in conferences and journals
• Citable through citation engines such as Google Scholar
• Visibility to broad, worldwide, community on signal and information processing
• Obtain feedback and promote your work
SigPort is a service of IEEE's oldest and largest worldwide community of Signal Processing professionals -- the IEEE Signal Processing Society. Connect with other like-minded professionals through SPS and SigPort.