- DSP algorithm implementation in hardware and software
- Compilers and tools for DSP implementation
- Algorithm and architecture co-optimization
- Programmable and reconfigurable DSP architectures
- Low-power signal processing techniques and architectures
- System-on-chip architectures for signal processing
In this paper the problems of transmitting trustworthy monitoring and control signals through the communication channels of sophisticated telemechanics systems using the IEC 60870-5-101 (104) are debated (104). Mathematically justified discrepancy between concepts of "information veracity" and " information protection from noise in communication channel" is shown. Principles of combined encoding ensuring high level of veracity of systems intended for energy supply are proposed.