- Signal and System Modeling, Representation and Estimation
- Multirate Signal Processing
- Sampling and Reconstruction
- Nonlinear Systems and Signal Processing
- Filter Design
- Adaptive Signal Processing
- Statistical Signal Processing
Greedy pursuit is one of the standard approaches for sparse approximation. Since the derivation of the conventional greedy pursuit schemes, including matching pursuit (MP) and orthogonal MP (OMP), is based on the inner product space, they may not work properly in the presence of impulsive noise. In this work, we devise a new definition of correlation in lp-space with p>0, called lp-correlation, and introduce the concept of orthogonality in lp-space.